RHM Consultant Sdn. Bhd. (380905-V)
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessment
The main purpose of the assessment were to assess the health risk of employees and occupants who maybe exposed to air contaminant at the places of work while the specific objectives are as follows:
1. To identify all possible source of the air contaminant at the workplace.
2. To evaluate exposure of the occupants to the air contaminants.
3. To review and assess the effectiveness of existing control measures.
4. To assess the risk to health from exposure to air contaminants.
5. To recommend suitable measures for unacceptable risk.
This Code of Practice will apply to all non-industrial places of work listed under Schedule 1 of the Occupational Safety And Health Act 1994 (Act 514).
Bacterial Count :
Direct reading of CO2, CO, VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), Dust Count, Humidity and temperature :
Some of the equipment used for IAQ Assessment :